The trials and tribulations of a very eclectic and confused crafter......

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Boy oh Boy!

Afternoon my lovelies :)
This card is for my gorgeous hubby,
who celebrates his birthday next week.
At present he is deployed
 and I miss him with all my heart...
and so does the ironing pile!!!

Anyway a friend sent me the digi image
and I coloured him in to look like hubbies
beloved greyhound Toby....
Have no idea what the papers are as I never
use black and white so really had to
hunt for them but actually enjoyed
stepping out of my comfort zone.

Am putting this into Charisma Cardz challenge blog
which is asking for a male card.

Happy crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha!!! Found ya!!! Following you now! you will never get rid of me! Your cards are stunning hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello peeps. Thanks so much for stopping by :)